"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crochet Beaded Sandals Tutorial

A while back I did a tutorial on how to add beads to crochet thread easily...  I finally bring you the reason why...bahahaha



My thought for the day:

The greatest beauty about the gifts that God gives us is that they increase the more we give them away. When we hold on to our gifts, our anointing, our blessings, it is then that we will see them decrease and find ourselves struggling to find what once was. If you want more of something, than give it away.









Please comment: Leave your thoughts behind.  Would love to do more and would love to know it is appreciated.  Thank you
Anna Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!