"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Instagram Photos on PC

So, as I've mentioned before, I fell in love with Instagram.  Just how you can take your pics and then add a nice touch to them.  It certainly makes the ordinary, well, not so ordinary.

I found myself in a pickle the other day with the prospect of putting pictures from my camera (my camera camera) onto my phone simply to "instagram" them.  As much as I love instagram it does have some limits, and having every pic for all to see is not always necessary. 
Well, for the pics I just wanted for my PC I found Pixlr-o-matic, it's free and just plain cool.


Check it out, check it out, check...it...out...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!