"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rain in the Desert

Rain in the desert is rare.  I live in the desert.  It is a joke around here when people complain about the rain.  We usually inform them that they can go else where for the five days of the year that it rains here.  (Nicely that is)

It is quite the beautiful thing the rain here.  That is saying a lot since I actually don't like the desert in which I live.  I respect the ones that do, but respectfully decline to do so myself ;).  I've tried, really!

I love the clouds, and the smell of the rain and the sand of the desert.

And the way it cleans the benches :)


A little pick me up along the way.  The Desert Song :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!