"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crochet Hobo Bag in progress

Right now I am working on a Crocheted Hobo bag inspired by a post here.  Please take a moment to check out the original bag, and the person who adapted a pattern for the bag. 

The pattern for this is very easy and can be made pretty quick.  I'm changing it up a bit, as you can tell ;).  I plan on adding some floral embellishment to mine.  This is just a pic of my work in progress.  I'll be posting the final pic when I am finally done with some explanation so that it can be easily duplicated.  I also have some awesome flowers to do patterns and tutorials on and I can't wait.  :)

I start school again next Wednesday, but will hopefully try to publish at least once a week.  We'll see.  Missing my friends, and glad to be back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!