"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Two Things That DO NOT Go Together

My latest discovery, oh how I love to discover, is two things that definitely do not go together.  However wonderful on their own or paired with something else, they are not for each other.

Taco's, specifically Del Taco or Taco Bell tacos and....
Sonic Slushies.  It was like toxic waste when combined.  Not together mind you as in make a slushy of sonic slushy and tacos (ewwww) but take a bite of taco, take a sip of slushy, and wah-lah, yuck!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Too funny! I believe I have tried that combination! Never again! LOL


    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!