"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Monday, September 27, 2010

Men'sTungsten Carbide Ring for Sale

Okay, so I got a ring for hubby and he gave me the wrong size!  What is up with that?  Anywho, instead of waiting forever for a replacement ring after sending this one back in I thought I'd give a go of selling it instead and just getting him a new one.  So, here it is.  I have a Men's 8mm size 10 Tungsten Carbide ring.  It has three crosses engraved on the outside and the scripture from Song of Solomon, "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm," on the inside.  I am asking $40 for it.  If you know of anyone interested then just drop me a line or comment ;).  Also, no shipping charge if I have to ship it.  Here's a pic without the engraving shown but it gives you an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!