"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Friday, August 27, 2010

Painting Clothing

I recently purchased some Golden 900 Acrylic Heatset which allows you to turn any acrylic paint into fabric paint.  The reason I wanted this is cause I want to do clothing and bags in my Etsy shop, but I wanted something really unique.  What is more unique than bags and clothing with hand painted, one of a kind designs, eh.

Well, I am not going to start going at it with just any shirt, so I did my first test run today on a $3 shirt I got at Wal-Mart that has been worn and stained.  So, to cover the little, totally unnoticeable stains to anyone but me, I did a little practicing.  Tell me what you think about my results!  The butterfly was originally on there.  God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented, it's beautiful! The flowers compliment the butterfly and it looks like the whole design was "one", not added on to. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!