"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eyelet Flower Fabric & Chain Necklace

Oh in my never ending adventure to create new things (at least to me) I have made another fabric necklace thingie-ma-bob.  I actually LOVE this one.  Of course, I LOVE a lot of the things I make, not all, but most.  What can I say?  I'm a bit bias.  Anywho, just a little looksie at what I cooked up while watching a movie.  Facing the Giants
Good movie, I recommend.

Anywho, I hand sewn each of the flowers using eyelet trim or lace or whatever it's called (I'm not good at technical terms), and then using a little fleece, sewn them onto the chain.  It is quite lovely.  I will probably make some more of these with different variations.

As always, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!