"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Thursday, July 29, 2010

CAPS Team Treasuries

I love the treasuries that get put together by the CAPS team but don't always get to posting them.  Hopefully I'll get in a better habit of it.

The first Treasury we have is Hats Off to the Caps Team
My fave item from this treasury, though they are all good, is the Chocolate Strawberry Dream Cake Earrings from the Blushing Dove Boutique.


The next treasury we have is called Shades of BLUES

My fave from this treasury is the Guitar Pick Earrings by Clever Crafter


And last we have Colors From Nature



My fave from this treasury is the Lattice cup cosy (for coffee cups) by Chocolatedogstudio.  I have told myself so many times I'm gonna make me some of these, not to sell cause I have too many other ideas in my head, but to make in my all time fave butterfly fabric, but if you are not crafty then be sure to pick one up from Chocolatedogstudio!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work , buityful colours http://twitter.com/spacepainting

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!