"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OXIS International: Quick Review


A quick description of this company is: Advancing Oxidative Stress Technology Oxis International, Inc. (OTCBB: OXIS) is the premiere provider for the potent antioxidant, Ergothioneine and through their patented synthetic manufacturing process remains the only significant commercial source of pure l-ergothioneine worldwide. http://www.bloggerwave.com/Bloggerwave/c/403/34240/0


I know you are probably thinking what I was.  What on earth is that?  L-ergothioneine is a part of a "super antioxidant" compound.  There are a few things I found that I liked about this company.  I liked that they focus on naturally occurring protective substances since they are more likely to be both safe.  In a world of "all natural" products being the big go to, a company that tries to focus on that is probably doing a good job.  On their website, they have a great page that explains the potential benefits of Ergothioneine better than I could.  Being a big science buff, I loved how they describe the benefits all the way down to the mitochondria (it's in all your cells in case you didn't know).  It even could conserve and maintain the levels of other antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and glutathione.

Oxis also has several therapeutic compounds that are actual remedies that can be used to treat diseases.  One of Oxis's goals is to be able to treat abnormalities that occur from free radicals, and Oxis's  will also have anti-aging products based on powerful natural substances.  For investors, you can look into their penny stocks. 

For those interested, I actually found myself loving their Twitter account more than anything because they tweet some great health advise and more.  They seem to actually be concerned about a persons well being and am looking forward to seeing the ongoing success of this company.Oxis on Twitter
Or you can follow then on Facebooks as well.Oxis on facebook

Take a look at them and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!