"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

C28: My Item of the week

I decided to try and let the whole world know a little bit more about one of my Fave companies out there that I even created a page for it, ;).  Crazy me, huh, but the thing I love so much about this company (as you can see from my many banners) is the fact that a portion of what you buy goes to a ministry.  It isn't just a t-shirt company that is in it for themselves.  They help new artists emerge, they support ministries, and they also lead other things to help spread the word of Jesus Christ, the precious Gospel.  I highly recommend them and encourage everyone to do a little Christmas shopping from them and also support a great ministry at the same exact time.  Use my links and banners to get there ;), and you can help me get a Christmas present for myself.  I love you all, and God Bless!!

My item of the week!


Holy is His name stamped boldly on this v-neck tee makes for an incredible declaration of who Jesus is. Printed in the ‘O’ to form a cross is Psalm 111:9, which tells us, "He has paid a full ransom for His people. He has guaranteed His covenant with them forever. What a holy, awe-inspiring name He has!" To reinforce His celebrated name, ‘Jesus’ is printed in the ‘A’ to form a second cross to complete this awesome tee. Truly, Holy is His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!