"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Monday, May 3, 2010

Small Break: Not Really

This weekend we had to crash move (thanks to the place that we wanted being almost given to someone else) so we had to rush so we could get the exact place we wanted. 

The next day my fingers were sore! Yikes!  I'll be back to my ol' blogging routine later, but I'll try to get a few things posted here and there. 

On a note today, I was searching everywhere (I mean EVERYWHERE) for the chords to Chris Tomlin's new song, "Our God" off of the new album and I finally found it off of this blog, livingforjesus.com.  I haven't gone through everything on the site yet so can't say with 100% certainty that this guy has all his ducks in a row, but so far, his ducks are lining up and I'm liking it ;).  So, be sure to check it out if you want the chords, you can find them HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the crash move doesn't sound fun. But at least you got the place you wanted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!